The Women’s Economic Development Council (WEDC) invites selected young
professional women who have demonstrated leadership to participate in a
meeting to discuss our organization becoming more focused on recruiting,
mentoring, and interacting with younger professional women in our community.
We value their opinions and need their input. We are hosting a luncheon and
welcome session to discuss our goals for this task force. Please let us know if you
have a young lady in mind that might would be a fit for this project. To learn more
about WEDC - http://www.wedc-online.net/
Monday, July 1 at 11:30 AM to 1:00 pm
Anglin, Reichmann, Snellgrove & Armstrong CPA firm
305 Quality Cir NW Huntsville, AL 35806
The WEDC is a group of women business professionals, who provide
opportunities to women for leadership and economic development through
education, mentoring and networking. The WEDC exists to strengthen the
position of women in business and the community.
- We value the diverse perspectives, contributions, experiences and abilities of women.
- We believe in shared leadership, and in equity for all members of society.
- We value men and women of vision, integrity, credibility and courage.
- We promote lifelong leadership learning.
- We believe that women are empowered by their own actions.
- We value the recognition of the worth and professional achievements of women.
- We value a vibrant economy, driven by the achievement and contributions of all members of society.
About Our Members
WEDC members are a diverse group of mid- to senior level executive, professional and
successful businesswomen working together, mentoring each other, and sharing resources to accelerate